Blog post about Expatica best blog contest
By Laure-Anne Viselé, April 2011
It’s no secret that I love being overworked. I forever have a million and a half balls up in the air, and a few projects up my sleeve. Child, dog, husband, studies, writing, …
I might have (slightly) over-extended myself this month though:
- followed an advanced training class with my dog (and managed to get kicked out)!
- went through a gruelling dog training qualification. We’re talking 12-hour-a-day dog training boot camp for days on end.
I could just about manage the workload, when I was told, out of the blue, that my blog was shortlisted for best Expat blog of 2010/2011!
So, vote, vote, vote, vote!
Here comes the campaigning bit. Let me beseech, beg, nag, force, manipulate, guilt-trip, and harass you into voting for Canis bonus as ‘best expat blog in the Netherlands 2010/2011’.
Here is what you do:
- Go to the Expatica best blog article
- In the second paragraph, click where it says “..vote for your favourite by CLICKING HERE“
- Vote for the second article “The ultimate ‘inburgering’ tool: dog or kid?“